Truveta Inc. is committed to respecting your privacy. You are welcome to navigate our website without giving us any personal information about yourself. We may need additional information from you to provide the information or services you are requesting and in certain instances, to ensure optimal operation of this website. To protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices.
“Personal information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, or can reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to a person. It does not include information that is considered anonymous, de-identified, or aggregated by applicable law.
This Policy covers the following topics:
- The Types of Information We Collect
- How We Use the Information We Collect
- How We May Share the Information We Collect
- Third-Party Services and Content
- Contact Us
- Your California Privacy Rights
- International Use
1. The Types of Information We Collect
The types of personal information we collect depend on the ways in which you interact with us.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect personal information that you provide, such as when you fill out the “Contact Us” form, register for a webinar or event, or otherwise communicate with us, including:
- Unique identifiers: You might provide information that identifies you as a unique individual, such as your name, telephone number, or e-mail address.
- Other: Any other information you choose to provide.
You can use our website without providing personal information, though we might still collect or generate personal information as described in the next section.
Information We May Collect Automatically or Generate
To help us optimize our website experience, we or third-party service providers, might automatically collect or generate personal information when you interact with our website. This could include:
- Unique identifiers: We might automatically collect information that uniquely identifies you or the device you are using, for example your IP address, device identifiers, or mobile advertising identifiers.
- Interaction Information: We might automatically collect information about your interaction with our website, such as the web pages that you view.
- Location Information: We might automatically collect information regarding your location, such as your ZIP code, city, state or province, country, or general geographic location as derived from your device data (such as your IP address).
- Other: We might use anonymous, de-identified, or aggregate information, as permitted by applicable law.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect
We might use the information we collect for any of the following purposes:
- To send you newsletters, marketing communications, and other information or materials that we think might interest you.
- To respond to your inquiries, communications, or questions.
- To provide, operate, manage, and improve our website.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, detecting, preventing, and responding to actual or potential fraud, illegal activities, or intellectual property infringement.
As we believe reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with our legal obligations, to respond to legal process or requests for information issued by government authorities or other third parties, or to protect your, our, or others’ rights.
3. How We May Share the Information We Collect
We generally do not share personal information with persons not affiliated with Truveta, though we might with your permission or if we are required to do so by law.
We might disclose personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- Our service providers: We might share personal information with companies that perform services on our behalf, such as storage providers, analytics providers, and hosting providers.
- Law enforcement, government authorities, or third parties with legal rights: We might share information as permitted or required by applicable law.
4. Third-Party Services and Content
Our website might contain embedded content or links to content provided by third parties. This Policy does not control how those third parties might process personal information made available to them through embedded content or when you visit their websites.
5. How to Contact Us
Please send any questions you might have about this Policy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Truveta reserves the right to change this Policy. We will notify you of material changes to this Policy by posting prominent notice on our website. All changes will be effective upon publication of the updated Policy unless otherwise specified. Your continued use of our website will be subject to the terms of the updated Policy.
7. Your California Privacy Rights
Truveta does not sell your personal information.
California residents might have certain rights with respect to their personal information. These rights might include the rights to:
- Request details about our processing of your personal information, including access to the specific pieces of personal information that we process.
- Request that we delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions under applicable law.
- Not be denied goods or services for exercising your rights under applicable law or to be provided a different price, quality, or level of service for exercising your rights unless reasonably related to the value of your personal information.
You or your authorized agents can exercise your rights by sending an email to email@example.com.
We might need to verify your identity prior to fulfilling your request. For example, we might ask you to provide additional information to prove your identity. For authorized agents, we might seek to confirm the agent’s authority prior to fulfilling the request.
We will retain certain information relating to your CCPA request to demonstrate compliance with the CCPA and to improve our consumer request process.
8. International Use
If you as an individual are visiting from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, note that you are agreeing to the transfer of your information to the United States and processing globally. By providing your Personal Information, you consent to any transfer and processing in accordance with this Policy. Where information is transferred outside the EEA to a country that is not subject to an adequacy decision by the EU Commission, data is adequately protected by EU Commission approved standard contractual clauses or an appropriate Privacy Shield certification.